of Nasal Obstruction
Nasal obstruction is often caused by an anatomical blockage in the nose, hindering airflow. As a result, you may feel congested or “stuffy”.
Home remedies and medications may offer temporary relief. It’s only when your nasal airway is opened that you can expect to find real, lasting relief.
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Nasal congestion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty breathing during physical exertion
Lasting relief is possible without surgery.
If you regularly experience difficulty breathing through your nose and nothing seems to help, you may have nasal obstruction. Until now, finding a long-term solution often meant surgery. Now, Dr. Tadros may be able to offer you lasting relief without surgery by performing the VivAer® procedure to open your nasal airway.
- Lasting Relief: 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing.
- Non-invasive solution: Minimal discomfort, no incisions, and can be performed in our office.
- Live better: Clinically shown to significantly improve quality of life and provide long-lasting relief.
Breathe Better & Live Better
The VivAer® procedure is clinically proven to provide high satisfaction and lasting relief.¹ Patients typically return to normal daily activity the same day.
- 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing¹
- 94% of patients improved their ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion
- 89% of patients reported getting a better night’s sleep¹
Am I a Candidate for the VivAer®️ Procedure?
To find out, perform this simple test, called the Cottle’s maneuver.
Did the Cottle’s maneuver help you breathe better? If so, you may be a candidate.
Schedule Your Consultation
To schedule your VivAer® consultation in NYC & NJ with Dr. Monica Tadros, please use the contact form to request additional information or call NYC: (201) 408-5430 or NJ: (201) 408-5430 to speak to one of our patient advisors.
Our offices are conveniently located at 300 Grand Avenue, Englewood, NJ 07631 and 911 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10075.